New Jen's Horde


Monday, April 25, 2005

Cozy Girls

 

Posted by Hello

After seeing the scarf that I made for the birthday party a little while ago, my girls were all overcome with scarf-envy. So, here you have 2/3 of my girls, each modeling the scarf I made to her specifications.

On the left is Maya, in the "Funky" scarf, with alternating red and purple stripes in a fun fur theme. On the right is Sage, wearing the "Cardinal", featuring black and red patches and known henceforth as "Darth Maul Yarn."

Anya's is on the needles as we speak and Tiernan is begging for his own furry knitted product as well. No telling where this will all end up!

Comments:
Aww, you're such a good mom! I'm STILL working on the quilt (baby-sized cross stich) that I started when I was preggers with Amelia! I've promised it for her first-born now; I think that may give me enough time! :)
 
I meant stitch, really
 
Julie, keep on truckin' on the cross-stitch! That's way harder than knitting, in my opinion. No wonder it's taking you years to do it!

Sheri-YES! We had both the Jedi mix and the Dark Side mix. Neither one lasted long... Mmm Mmm!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?