New Jen's Horde


Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday's Feast

 
Appetizer-Which keys do you have on your key chain?
I have the usuals, house, cars, mailbox, etc. I have a couple of little keys that I don't know what they go to. And I have a key to our old house, which I keep intending to remove from my key chain but it looks just like the keys to the new house. Honestly, I should just go over and try them all out and see which one it is, but that's too much like work and I'm busy blogging right now.

Soup-What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
I am such a complete idiot that I got a tattoo once because my car broke down in front of a tattoo parlor and I was stranded there for a couple of hours. I don't know if I just assumed that was God's way of telling me I needed to disfigure myself? Good thing my car didn't break down in front of a Moonie temple or I'd been married off in a ceremony with 14,000 others and now I'd be begging for money in an airport somewhere...

Salad-Who is the best cook in your family?
I don't know. Davin and I are both fairly decent cooks. I wish we could hire someone to cook though, because neither one of us really LIKES to cook each day. Then I could say, Oh yes "Cook" is the best cook in our family! We love "Cook's" cooking! All hail "Cook!"

Main Course-If you were to write a "how-to" book, what would the title be?
Well, we've already figured out that it wouldn't be anything about cooking... And anyone who's stopped by can tell it can't be something about cleaning, either. Or, fashion. Hmmmm, "How-to Write Blog Posts That Don't Actually Answer the Question" would probably be the best bet.

Dessert-Name a recent fad you've tried.
I've been knitting, which is remarkably good for saving your sanity. But, I say that because I'm doing easy projects. I don't know if I'd feel the same if I was doing something very difficult. But, I get to choose, so I'm sticking with the projects that help me KEEP my brain together. Because Lord knows it's spread out enough as it is!

Comments:
I'm just curious---does driving in the flintstone mobile from Colorado to NC count as spontaneous?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?