Thursday, March 23, 2006
Thirteen Things about Jen
1. I dyed the kids' hair today.
2. It's that stuff that washes out in 8-10 shampoos.
3. Tiernan and Maya chose purple.
4. Anya and Sage chose red.
5. Tiernan doesn't realize he chose purple, he keeps getting mad and asking why his hair isn't green?
6. He also just took off for bed with my eyeshadow.
7. Sometimes I'm not convinced he's "right."
8. But, since he is Superman, I guess I should cut him some slack.
9. I'm a little concerned about Anya, my 10 year old, too. The other day the weather report wasn't correct and she went on a whole diatribe (where does she get that?) about how the government is wrong and how she just wants to go see the government and yell "In your face!" at them.
10. I explained to her that "the government" doesn't make the weather report, but she'll hear nothing of it.
11. Maybe we're watching too much X-Files?
12. Nah, there's no such thing as too much X-Files.
13. Well, yeah there is, after they jumped the shark at it was all Reyes and Doggett. I could have done without a lot of that, actually. Where are David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson these days anyway?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
You can make your own link here, thanks to auto linking! Leave a comment, too, though, or I'll get all crabby...
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
My TT are up. I commented because I don't want you to be cranky. :-)
Yet another unhappiness about Xanga is that I can't get it to work the auto-linker thingy.
I LOVE,"In your face!" What a doll!
Got my TT up!
Not many Mom's would do that, you know.
Mine are up.
Diary of the Nello
You are the coolest and most colorful of all the homeschoolers I know!
BTW in the comics, Superman's hair is black with those blue highlights...OK, if you squint they kind of look purple ;-)
i'm doing the tt too.
I should dye my hair purple. lol
I don't think you have to worry about Tiernan unless you catch him wearing your underwear. He is still young, right?
By the way, Dogget will always be the Liquidator Terminator to me. And don't even get me sarted on Reyes. Bleh!
I have had red, purple, marroon, magenta, plum, and burgandy colored hair, plus other colors the have no name. I was the guinea pig child.
Our 10 year olds are growing up faster than we did, I think! :)